ActivateMyCode.com is committed to protecting the privacy of personal information of those who use our services.
This policy describes how ActivateMyCode.com collects, processes uses and discloses your personal information as a data controller, when you contact us, use our services or interact with our platforms (together "Platforms")
ActivateMyCode.com collects information when you use the Applications. For example, we collect data when you receive an eGift Card or Physical Gift Card (collectively "Gift Card") or we collect data when you contact our Customer Support. We only collect as much information as we need for specific and identified purposes.
- Personal Information: When you receive a Gift Card, you will be asked to provide certain personal information, such as your name, email address, phone number, or similar information. This information is collected to enable ActivateMyCode.com to process your order.
- Website Information: When you browse our website we gather information about the device(s) you use to access our website(s) as well as your browser version, IP address and visit history; Account information held on our website(s); and Information provided in other interactions with our website(s).
- Cookies Information: When you visit the Applications, we may send one or more cookies (a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters) to your computer. ActivateMyCode.com uses both session cookies and persistent cookies. Please review your browser's "Help" file to learn the correct way to modify your cookies setup. We do not link the information we store in cookies to any personally identifiable information you submit while on our site.
ActivateMyCode.com does not share your information with any other party. We only use the information internally for our services and the Applications as described above. ActivateMyCode.com will not sell your personal information to third parties.
In certain cases, we may disclose customer information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with applicable laws or respond to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena, or warrant.
We also reserve the right to disclose customer information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to take precautions to protect customers from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses; to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations; to assist government enforcement agencies; to protect the security or integrity of the Applications; and to protect against fraudulent uses, the rights, property, or personal safety of ActivateMyCode.com, our Clients, or others.
Except in those cases where your personal data is used for marketing purposes by ActivateMyCode.com, your personal data will not be used for marketing purposes unless you have expressly provided your permission, nor will it be shared with third parties unconnected with ActivateMyCode.com or the issuer of the gift card that you have purchased.
You can opt out of this at any time by sending an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
ActivateMyCode.com is committed to protecting the Personal Data you share with us. We utilize a combination of industry-standard security technologies, procedures, and organizational measures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
When you place orders we use a secure server. The secure server software encrypts all information you input using current secure standards before it is sent to us. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we are able to disclose personal information to you.
You have the below mentioned options in relation to the information that we have collected about you. To exercise these options, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Access the information we hold about you. We'll usually share this with you within 30 days of you asking us for it.
- Have your information corrected or deleted.
- Object to us processing your information. You can ask us to stop using your information, including when we use your information to send you marketing emails. We will only send you marketing material if you've agreed to it, but if you'd rather we don't, you can easily unsubscribe at any time.
- Have the information you provided to us sent to another organization, where we hold this information with your consent or for the performance of a contract with you, where it's technically feasible.
We retain the data we collect for as long as needed to provide you services and to maintain adequate records as per the law of country where we operate, resolve disputes, and meet our regulatory obligations.